The Lucent 5 Pendant Cascade Chandelier: Form No. 302 refracts and bends the light to create a unique look to the light emitted from these fixtures. Inspired by the Fresnel lens which is used in lighthouses around the world to help ships avoid treacherous coastlines, these glass shades are one of a kind.
Each chandelier features five hand-made pendant lights in a cascading formation. These make wonderful chandeliers for over a kitchen or dining room table. Each glass shade measures 8" diameter and 6.5" in height.
Each pendant shade is hand made with 100% recycled glass by a team of dedicated artisans in a Minnesota facility that is nearly carbon neutral.
- This Cascade style chandelier comes with five 4W dimmable LED bulbs. Each producing 350 Lumens of light (unless upgraded to brighter bulbs). These lights produce omnidirectional light.
- Each chandelier pendant drop can be individually shortened during installation to your desired height and each cord is 5' in length.
- 19" diameter canopy - with standard mounting hardware.
|Shade Dimensions||8" Diameter x 6.5" Tall|
|Shade Weight (each)||2-3 lb Weight Range|
|Total Weight Range of Glass||6-9 lb Weight Range|
|Cord Length||5' Included (Longer Lengths Available)|
|Power Source||Hardwired; Junction Box|
|Maximum Wattage (per bulb)||60 Watts|
|Bulb Color Temperature||2700K (Warm White)|
|Voltage||90-145 Volts AC|
|Bulb Base||E26/Medium (Standard)|
UL and/or ETL Certified in U.S. and Canada
|Bulb Information||All information for bulbs can be found here.|
Hand made by our team of artisans in Minnesota using 100% post-consumer recycled glass, each shade is unique.
All pendant lighting is made to order. We pride ourselves on being dedicated to quality and efficiency. All orders have free ground shipping to the continental United States. Worldwide shipments are available and can be arranged.
- Slight variations are to be expected in hand-made work
- 30-Day return window from date received
- 60-Day exchange
- One FedEx ground shipment to Contiguous U.S. included
Our current lead time for these items is 6-8 weeks.
Contact us for more details